0-32% Brix Refractometer with ATC Calibration Sugar Tester for Wine,Grapes,Fruit Vegetables Juice
- With Built-in ATC compensation Range (Automatic Temperature Compensation) from 10°C to 30°C
- For field use, without having to re-calibrate after changes in ambient working temperature.
- Soft rubber eye piece for comfortable viewing
- Equipped with scale measurement which provides direct reading
- Accurate testing results guaranteed
- Extremely easy-to-use and calibrate
- Durable and built to last long
- Adjustable manual focusing
- Uses ambient light only which means battery or power source is not required.
- Cushioned with soft & comfortable non-slip rubber
- Brix scale: 0~32%Brix; ( can not test Honey)
The usual sucrose concentration of selected substances
tomato juice—>3 ~ 6
peach juice—>6 ~ 12
orange juice—>6 ~ 13
apricots—>8 ~ 11
sour cherry—>8 ~ 18
pears—>8 ~ 22
prunes—->9 ~ 14
mirabelle plum—->10 ~ 15
cherries—->10 ~ 18
gentian (Gentiana lutea) – root—->10 ~ 25
milk beverages—>16 ~ 21
plums—->18 ~ 22
juniper – berries—->30
Example:100 grams of 25 %Bx aqueous solution contains 25 grams of sugar. In other words, there is 25 grams of sugar and 75 grams of water in 100 grams of sugar solution.
There are no reviews yet.