Soil PH value plays a very important factor in the production of quality crops, most crops can not survive in the soil that is too acid or too alkaline, therefore suitable PH value of planting the best crops vital :
Use: PH and moisture tester
PH (acidity): 3-8 pH
Accuracy: ± 0.2PH- suitable for agriculture field and classroom experiments
Working temperature: 5-50 °C (41-122 °F)
Calibration: Gently wipe to remove oxides on the metal electrode
Applications: gardens planters, lawn maitenance, greenhouse, vegetable produce
How to use Ph meter soil acidity meter
1. Remove any obstruction on the soil
2. Clean the tips of the probe
3. insert the meter into soil
4. Waiting for 10 minutes
5. Press the white button, it will display correct moisture value
1. Do not leave the metal part of the test in the soil for too long ( no longer than one hour ), otherwise it will damage the metallic surface.
2. Make sure the metallic surface is clean and dry before start.
3. Do not use the tester near magnetic objects , and keep it away from other metallic objects.
4. Do not measure liquid.
5. Do not hold the tester with finger on metallic surface.
- 1×2-in-1 Soil Test Meter
- 1xEnglish Manual