3 KW Variable Frequency Drive
Stable Performance & Digital Display & Mute Operation
This VFD converter can be used for constant torque loads (such as hard starting: Air compressors, HVAC units) and variable torque loads (such as pumps, fans, etc.). In addition, it can be used as a motor speed control and a phase converter. The input for this VFD is 1 or 3 phase, and the output is 3 phase. You can control the different speeds you like when you use this VFD. This item uses Sine wave PWN(SPWM) to perform excellently in the control system.
- Powerful Function
- Low-Noise Operation
- Smart Digital Display
- Multiple Protection
This VFD drive adopts ABS flame retardant material case, which is high-impact and durable. And it uses the US intel and SILICON LAB’s chip. The input for this VFD is 1 or 3 phase, and the output is 3 phase.
This inverter VFD uses a unique control method to achieve the high moment of force, high precision, and wide speed regulating range driving. In addition, it has a powerful anti-jamming capability, low output ratting torque, and low speed running ability.
High Air Volume
The spindle VFD is equipped with fan cooling and a built-in radiator. It has an efficient heat dissipation ability, ensuring a suitable temperature inside the VFD. In addition, the independent air duct is designed for electrical and contaminant isolation, allowing the product to be used in harsh environments.
Smart Digital Display
After the panel is disassembled, it can be connected to the corresponding interface to achieve remote control. Reasonable layout and intuitive & clear digital display increase the convenience of daily use.
Many protection ways are adopted to ensure the stable and reliable operation of the CNC variable frequency drive inverter, like overload protection, fuse protection, over-voltage or under-voltage protection, restart protection, etc.
The variable frequency drives are applied in machinery winding machines, mixer, extruder, slitter, winder, compressor, ventilator, pump, grinder, elevator, and other speed control machines.
- Model: A2-8030
- Power: 3 kW
Input Voltage: AC 200-260V
- Output Voltage: AC 220V
- Input Current: 20A
- Output Current: 20A
- Input Phase: 1 or 3 Phase
- Output Phase: 3 Phase
- Input Frequency: 45-65 Hz
- Output Frequency: 0.1-400 Hz
- Horsepower: 4 HP
- Working Temperature: 14~104℉/-10 ~ 40 ℃
- Humidity: 10-95% Relative Humidity (without dew)
- Vibration: 0.4 G
- Net Weight: 3.48 lbs / 1.58 kg
- Product Size: 4.9 x 6.4 x 6.7 in / 125 x 163 x 170 mm
- Powerful Function: This variable frequency drive has a 1 or 3 phase input and 3 phase output. Control mode: V/F control and vector control. Frequency setting mode: digital setting, analog setting, serial communication setting, and so on. Various control techniques by both synchronization and non-synchronization dynamically realize fast starting without changing brakes.
- Low-Noise Operation: The CNC variable frequency drive inverter features low noise and low electromagnetic interference through the optimization of PWM control technology and electromagnetic compatibility of the overall design. There is enough space for heat dissipation between electronic components, and the shell adopts porous heat dissipation, which has a longer service life.
- Smart Digital Display: The VFD adopts a user-friendly keyboard design and reasonable layout, with full-featured clear buttons to achieve quick and easy operation. Also, the large digital display is intuitive and easy to read. The detachable design of the panel is convenient for remote control.
- Multiple Protection: We adopt various protection ways to ensure the stable and reliable operation of the CNC frequency drive inverter, such as overload protection, fuse protection, over-voltage (DC voltage>400V), or under-voltage (DC voltage<200V) protection, restart protection, stall protection, short-circuit protection, and over-heat protection.
- Versatile Use: The main application area involves a spindle motor, CNC engraving machine, CNC milling machine, CNC machine tool, milling machine, drilling machine, trimming machine, mixer, extruder, slitting machine, rewinder, compressor, ventilator, pump, grinder, conveyor. Speed regulators such as elevators (cannot be used for passenger elevators), centrifuges, etc.